I provide a bespoke film-making service for a variety of requirements, including live music events, music videos, performances, interviews and documentaries. I always meet with my clients in advance to find out specific requirements, ensuring I am able to provide a service that is perfectly suited to an individual’s brief. Understanding the outcome of the film, or the message that needs to be conveyed is an absolute must!
Recent video work includes:
- WE ARE SHE : Created video for an online choir project led by Jennifer John, for Breaking The Record
- The Shipping Forecast pub: Filmed & edited promotional video
- WOW [Writing On The Wall] Festival: Filmed and edited promotional vox pops videos
- Liverpool Sound City: Filmed and edited videos of talks and live music. Created promotional material and adverts
- Undisputed Boxing Promotions: Filmed and edited fight nights
- Premier League: Licenced my footage of Liverpool Pride choirs to be used within a short film, created by Nomad, about Paul Amann, as part of Stonewall’s ‘Rainbow Laces’ campaign
- Liverpool Pride: Filmed and edited videos of choirs, interviews, and documentary coverage
- Sahir House’s ‘Celebration of Life’ Event: Filmed and edited the event, gigs and interviews. Part of the team creating promotional videos for their 20-year anniversary celebration
- Treaty Pie: Kickstarter campaign video
- Operation Lightfoot: Filmed and edited a mixture of performances, music and short films
- Various music videos: Filmed and edited music videos for Mersey Wylie, Jennifer John Music, MDI Dance, Troika, Two Black Sheep, James Sills, John Jenkins & Megan Louise, The Silence Between Us – The Musical, Alice Kirwan, Thomas Lang, Lorna Brooks, Jo Bywater and The Waitress
Click the videos below to see examples of my work.
For all enquiries and prices, please click here to send me an email or call 07811 059702.