- Visit Bright Young Things: An exhibition at The Egg between 5:00pm – 6:30pm. It’s part of Long Night and Independents Liverpool Biennial, there are 24 artists in it & I am one of them, I have two photographs on display! I also helped to organise it with HeadSpace@EggSpace & can guarantee there will be wine if you get there early. (Exhibition continues until 10:30pm on 25th November 2012).
- Visit Love or Nothing: An exhibition at The Florrie up until 8:00pm. It’s also part of Long Night and Independents Liverpool Biennial, there are 21 artists in this one & I am one of them, I have created a piece especially for the show made up of twenty canvases (there’s one at the top of this page). It’s all organised by Toxteth Art Gallery (TAG). (Exhibition continues until 2:00pm on Sunday 21st October 2012).
- View/listen to Stargazing: 3 performances of a twenty-minute long piece of new and original music at 7:00pm, 8:00pm & 9:00pm at The Walker Art Gallery by Sense of Sound singers. Again this is part of Long Night and I am one of those singers.
- Go to Threshold Festival ‘New Bird’ Ticket Launch event at
The Picket*NEW VENUE* Studio 2, Parr Street on Saturday 20th October 2012 from 2:00pm onwards, all headlined by Louis Barabbas and the Bedlam Six, plus many more fantastic acts! Nothing like a last-minute venue change from Threshold Festival to keep us all on our toes.
- View A Carefully Planned Exhibition at 2022NQ in Manchester. It’s on all weekend and is all part of A Carefully Planned Festival #2. Again I am one of the artists and have one photograph, one drawing and one painting on display.
Have a fab weekend!!! X